Saturday 21 April 2012

Casual Office (April '12)


Hi guys, sorry I haven’t posted much, but here is a gorgeous outfit which is just amazing! It is called Casual Office!

The top I got from Killah, it’s called Lola Shirt, and it is 15 stardollars! It is really pretty, and it can go with anything, shorts, a skirt, trousers...

Next, the skirt. It’s high waist which is a bonus for me because they are my favourite kind of skirts. This black skirt if from Fudge, and it costs 50 starcoins which is converted to 5 stardollars. It is a gorgeous skirt, and I would class it as a must-have!

The shoes are from pretty in pink, and they cost 4 stardollars (40starcoins) I think they are really pretty! They look very delicate, but don’t look totally girly!

So, that’s all from me, I hope you like this outfit, I do! Let me know what you think by posting below in the comments section, and I will comment back!

Bye :)




2 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS OUTFIT!!!!!!

    It is gorgeous and I really want to buy it, except some of it is in stardollars...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it! I love this outfit too, it has to be one of my favourites!

      Elena
      x

      Delete