Saturday 18 February 2012

Bright Colour Contrast (February '12)

This is one of my personal favourite outfits. The colours don’t match, yet they work together perfectly to make you stand out in the crowd. This is certainly an outfit that left me bankrupt, as I paid 88 stardollars which is quite a lot! But as I have paid more than that for other outfits, I wasn’t surprised when I got the bill!







The top is from Miss Sixty, and cost 16SD. The butterfly print is great if you love nature, and that kind of thing. This top can go with anything!











The blue denim skinny jeans also from Miss Sixty, is just 22SD. As this colour is so vibrant, you are restricted to the colours, and designs that you choose to wear with them.















And finally, the red jacket from Front Row. I brought it for 50SD in someone’s Starbazzar, so when/ if you choose to buy it, the price will vary. The jacket is what I would class, as ‘Rare’. It is quite hard to get, and find found this by luck! Prices will range for 50SD-500SD for sure. I would have a limit – definitely. Depending on how desperate you want this jacket, I would go for 200SD. Front Row is a bit like LE, it’s wanted. It’s ‘Designer’, so people are going to pay more, and are expected to pay more for it. But if you have it in your wardrobe, then great! It’s a ‘Must have’ item in my books, and if you have it, then you are one in 5,000 (at the most. I think it is less though) who have this jacket! If you have it, I won’t sell it! You will regret it, trust me!

Whatever you do, don’t overdo the outfit, with accessories, or colour, as the outfit will look wrong! Trust me. I have done it before, and don’t want to go there again. I must sound stupid, but that’s because the situation was a disaster! I had 30 comments from close friends telling me to get rid of the accessories. When I did, I managed to receive 50 (!) comments on how gorg. the outfit was! RESULT!

Elena
x

No comments:

Post a Comment