Thursday 16 February 2012

A Splash of Colour (Februaru '12)


OK, I know what you’re thinking. How did I come across this outfit? Well, the truth is, I was on my careers, and came across the top, which I didn’t really like that much. But when I put it with the high waist skirt, I thought it went together really well! So I brought the outfit myself.
The outfit works really well. The colours draw attention to the correct places, and gives an elegant, mature look, which can suit anybody, but, if you like the look, then no one should stop you getting it!
The belt has been added to draw attention to the waist, which also gets rid of the boring black, which is there a lot- from the chest and down to the knees, which is a lot in fashion! The shoes are not included in this outfit!

If you want the outfit, then get it now!!! There is a Special offer at Fudge for 3 for 2 which in this outfit, I got the top free! 






I got the black High Waist Skirt from Fudge, for only 50 Starcoins.
The good thing about this skirt, is that you can put any top on underneath, and add a thin or thick belt to make it look like a dress!

It's a good idea to have one of these in your wardrobe!!!




Believe it or not, but I found this gorgeous thin hot pink Bow Belt in VOILE! I found it hard to believe, as I thought it would be sold in Pretty in Love, but obviously I was wrong! Oh well!

This pink belt is only 32 Starcoins, and is a classic unique item for showing of your waist when you want to, and if you love pink items, then add this belt into your shopping basket! 


Hope you like today's outfit!


Elena
x

No comments:

Post a Comment